quarta-feira, 26 de julho de 2017

Udacity Android Scholarship by Google

Earlier this year I was one of the 9000 selected out of nearly 80,000 applications for an EU Google Android Scholarship a partnership between Google and Udacity founded by Sebastian Thrun one of the most famous MOOCS. Three moths later from those 9000 me and 1499 other people were also selected for the second phase where we could complete the Android Basics Nanodegree.

It was a great experience especially the second phase where I started to learn new things since I had already done the Udacity free course Android for Beginners in 2015. 
At the second phase the most important things I learned were how to create an HTTP request, parse the server response and create an SQLite database. Tools that will help me create better and more professional Apps.

You can see some of the projects on my Github page.



Thank you so much Udacity and Google for these amazing opportunity.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário